|Download Donation Form (pdf)
Contribution guidelines for checks:
Checks should be made payable to "Nader 2004 Presidential Exploratory Committee, Inc."
- An individual may contribute a maximum of $2,000 to the exploratory effort.
- Spouses and partners may each contribute up to $2,000 (for a total of $4,000), even if only one spouse or partner has income.
- Spouses or partners may make a joint contribution, one made on a single check. Both contributors should sign the check. A joint contribution is attributed equally to each individual, unless an accompanying statement indicates that the funds should be divided differently.
All contributions should be forwarded together with this completed contribution form to our mailing address:
Nader 2004 Presidential Exploratory Committee
PO Box 18002
Washington, D.C. 20036
Contributions are not tax deductible.
Nader 2004 Presidential Exploratory Committee, Inc. does not accept contributions from any political action committee (PAC).
The following contributions are prohibited:
- Contributions from corporations, labor organizations, or National banks.
- Contributions from government contractors.
- Contributions from foreign nationals. Foreign nationals are persons who are neither citizens of the United States nor lawfully admitted for permanent residence.
- Contributions from minors -- persons under the age of 18.